SmartAlbums is a revolutionary software that will allow create photo albums fast and really fun! Easy installation, saving time, creative! Experiment with design, mix and arrange the photos … Use your predefined templates, or use the opportunity to create your own. SmartAlbums established photographers and graphic designers with the use of innovative technology, which is very easy to use.
ALBUMS ARE NOW EASY
EASY SET UP
- No need to know bleeds, safe
- zones, or any other print jargon.
- Pick your print company & album
- size, and we set up the rest.
- No more designing spreads or
- searching for templates.
- Simply pick your images and
- immediately see a design.
- With Dynamic Album Design™
- experimenting is fast & easy. Change
- spread designs, add & delete
- images, and switch photos instantly.
SMARTALBUMS NEW FEATURES
Export your album in JPG. PDF, layered PSD (Photoshop), or IDML (lnDesign,M).
Import PSD. PNG. and TIFF file formats.
Automatic synchronization with Image updates. As soon as an image is edited and saved, it is reloaded in SmartAlbums.
Change the spacing width between images at any time.
If a layout has two clear sides and an image is added to one side, the other side is not affected.
Change the album size even after a project has already been started.
Choose to use templates that only Include frames with 3:2 frame ratios.
Force a horizontal image into a vertical frame or a vertical image into a horizontal frame.
… AND MUCH MORE!
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue that prevented fully displaying the Album Owner Mismatch alert message.
- Fixed an issue related to scrolling in the Inspector panel after exiting Designer View.
- Fixed an issue that pasted full, two-page spreads as the first spread for projects that should start with a single page spread.
- Fixed an issue that displayed album size values incorrectly in the Context View for newly created projects.
- Fixed an issue related to displaying Single image view in Album Viewer on Retina displays.
- Fixed an issue that created corrupted templates while making a new spread.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly converted image frame ratios.
- Fixed an issue that shifted images within their frame after exiting Designer View.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly rounded album size values in the Export Window.
- Minor UI fixes.
- The minimum OS X version required for SmartAlbums is now 10.10.
- Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected). If you have any custom templates that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12.
- UI artifacts may appear in Image Browser area when entering Designer View under Mac OS 10.11.
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
- In SmartAlbums for Windows, opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1.0 on Mac is not be supported.
- Matted album support is not available for the Windows version of SmartAlbums.
- Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available).
OSX 10.7 or higher