Can one macOS program enable you to create software and website tutorials, demos, and record live streaming video, your voice, and system sounds? If it,s Movavi Screen Capture for Mac, the answer is yes!
– Video screen capturing: recording program screencasts, online videos, Skype calls, and more
– Customizable capture area: recording full screen, any part of the screen, or a selected window
– Variable frame rate: from 5 to 60 frames per second
– Capturing keyboard and mouse actions
– Grabbing screenshots before, after, or during the capturing
– Recording sound from multiple devices
– Saving captured videos in any popular format
– Saving videos in a flash in the revolutionary SuperSpeed mode
– Mobile presets for various portable devices
Capture full screen video or any area of your screen and record any activity: desktop work, web surfing, online videos, or anything else that,s happening on your Mac screen. Plus, you can capture video from the webcam and your screen simultaneously.
Record any audio: music, online radio, system alerts, sound from microphone, or musical instruments connected to your Mac. Combine audio sources: record system and microphone sound simultaneously.
Want to create a video guide or app presentation? Make them more informative: capture keyboard actions, highlight cursor with different colors, set custom click sound.
Capturing streaming video? The recording timer will always come in handy! Just set right recording duration, and the program will stop capturing at the required moment. Plus, you can specify the exact time when you want the recording process to start and finish. You can also program the Mac to shut down or switch to sleep mode.
Grab snapshots while capturing the screen and save them in any convenient format – JPEG, PNG, and others. Edit your screen grabs after the recording: crop images, add captions, frames and geometric shapes. Spruce up your recordings before saving: delete unnecessary sections, change frame size, adjust bitrate value, and more. You can easily open and edit any of the last 50 images and videos.
Save the result in MP4, MOV, MKV, MP3, WAV, WMA and other popular video and audio formats. Use mobile presets to watch your recordings on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other portable devices. Save time with new SuperSpeed technology: transfer your video to the selected format in mere seconds!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6.0 or later