PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Film Effect, Light Leak, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, Vigentting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, Text Object, Image Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Red Eye Correction, Clone Stamp.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Full Screen Viewer, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Roate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Share: Sharing on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr.
- Full Screen: See your photos in full-screen view or as a slide show.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Added Color, Curve, Blur, Light filters to Batch tab
- Added 30 Figures
- Added 30 Blurred Textures
- Added 50 Light Leaks
- Added 38 Lights
- Added Jpeg Quality Preview Window
- Added “Show GPS Badge” option to Viewer tab
- Added “Outline Only” option to Text object
- Support “Edit With” menu in Photos app
- Support Share Extensions
- Support Text Templates
- Support Object Layers
- Support Jpeg Preview
- Improved Spot Healing Brush
- Improved Noise Reduction
- Improved Magic Color
- New Filters: Lens Profile Correction, Margin/Round Corners, Offset, and Border Line
- Shortcut: Space bar to compare
- Shortcut: Cmd+Wheel to zoom
- Improved UI
- Fixed bugs
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor