GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- Convert & Modify : Adding a function Convert DXF / DWG to PDF (vectorial)
- Browser : Support for Finder tags in the general information area
- Preferences > Remove bias: Add an option to set the color and width of lines
- EXIF : Update the ExifTool tool
- PDF : Update of the dynaPDF module
- Grid : Increase the maximum size of the grid to 1024
- Effects : Fixed a potential crash when applying an effect under macOS 10.9.
- Polygonal selection : Fixed an anomaly when removing points from a polygon with the backspace key.
- Framing : Fixed a cancellation issue after using the Framing effect.
- Multi-core : Fixed a potential problem during multi-core conversion.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later