AppCode is a new Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads. Code fast with an IDE that analyzes your context and understands your project. Benefit from more kinds of code completion and formatting than you can imagine. Focus on important tasks and let AppCode take the routine away: from simple property declaration to inserting complex code chunks via live templates. Write clean and correct code with AppCode. Static analysis for all supported languages will highlight every error or warning and suggest quick-fixes right as you type.
AppCode is available on a subscription basis for $89 per year.
- Thought-out and convenient code navigation and code completion
- On the fly code analysis with quick-fix suggestions
- Project-wide usages search for classes, methods, variables, resources
- Instant code transformation intention actions, including i18n support
- Better code refactorings: ‘Change Signature,, ‘Extract Method,, etc.
- Can open and create Xcode projects
- Integrates with the Interface Builder
- Can run your app on iOS device or in simulator
- Unit test runner for OCUnit
- Has a debugger with evaluate expression
- Supports Subversion, Git, Perforce and CVS version control systems
- Symbol building performance regression on header change (CPP-12837)
- Cancelling build does not cancel application startup (OC-16329)
- Several issues with in-place Rename in Swift (OC-17170, OC-17178, OC-17169, OC-17159)
- Freezes due to breadcrumbs icon rendering in Objective-C/C++ code (CPP-12955)
- Swift for live template suggests inaccessible globals (OC-13633)For more details please see the release notes at:
OS X 10.11 or later