OmniOutliner Pro is a flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that,s actually designed to help you think. It,s like having an extra brain – one that doesn,t keep losing the car keys.
You can use OmniOutliner,s document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren,t limited to outlines – you,ve got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an Ÿber-innovative styles system at your disposal.
Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays…and just about anything else you can think of.
It,s a smarter way to write, a more productive way to stay organized. Whatever your project, OmniOutliner has the tools you need to get the job done.
However, we didn,t stop there – some features are just more relevant to the power user, and that,s why we,ve created a “Pro” version of OmniOutliner with even more options.
OmniOutliner Professional includes in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, a new sections drawer, and saved templates. With OmniOutliner Professional, you can actively hide and display the information in your outlines – or quickly jump from one place to another – so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see. The new Names Styles feature in OmniOutliner Professional gives you even more options for fast and powerful editing. Download the Pro version today and try it for yourself!
- Filters: Improved performance of applying filters.
- Essentials: The Search field is properly set to Filter mode when using Essentials.
- Outline View: Rows created by the Split Row function will remain visible after they are moved within the outline hierarchy.
- Stability: Fixed a crash when trying to Undo an auto-correction/substitution after having ended editing on that row.
- Stability: If a document is missing the required note or status column, they will be automatically added
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later