OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple,s applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
- Deleting the logs improved
- Internet cleaning improved
- New Utilities > Scripts pane
- New option: Safe Eject GPU menu bar icon
- New option: Choose a search option by default in Safari
- Some bugs corrected
macOS 10.13.x, 64-bit processor