Movavi Slideshow Maker allows you to make a slideshow out of the photos that are on your mac. If you need to create a cool slideshow with a couple of clicks, the “easy mode” is just right for you. Upload your images, automatically join them with transitions of your choice, add music and sync the slideshow with it.
If you want to work on your slideshow in a more detailed way, choose “full feature mode”. In this mode, you can edit the slideshow on a timeline, upload videos, add text and special effects, overlay your own voiceover and do lots of other things.
- Upload photos and video segments in any popular format
- Edit your video on a timeline
- Remove unwanted elements
- Crop and rotate slides
- Join slides with animated fades in multiple categories
- Add “basic” or “artistic” titles to your video
- Choose from 160+ filters and special effects
- Enhance image and video quality
- Add your own music or choose one of the preset soundtracks
- Overlay voiceover via microphone
- Export the slideshow to watch on your Mac or any popular mobile device, or prepare the video for web upload
- Montage Wizard now supports video files and images in the RAW file format.
- Black bars can be removed automatically with the “Fit to frame” checkbox in the Preview tab of the Montage Wizard.
- Share your videos to Google Drive straight from the Slideshow Maker.
OS X 10.8.0 or later