Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger,s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
- 1066 Resolved a hang that occurs when debugging Messages and Mail AppleScript handlers.
- 1026 Added clippings tailored for Enhanced Applets.
- 1074 Addressed a crash that occurs hen Script Debugger 7 is launched on 10.10 or earlier systems.
- 1078 Fixed issue where inapplicable menu commands were enabled in explorers.
- 1062 Resolved a crash that may happen when launching Script Debugger with the Restore Open Scripts preference option checked, and when there were open documents which no longer exist.
- 1049 Further external links added to Help files.
- 1068 Resolved a bug which prevents the reloading of libraries when recompiling scripts with debugging enabled.
- 1069 Resolved a crash that may occur when ending an external debugging session.
- 925 Resolved a crash that occurs when a script sends an AppleEvent with a timeout of 0 seconds.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- OS X 10.11 is recommended for AppleScriptObjC usage