Data Guardian is a secure database application. Security and privacy are two of the most important issues in today,s world; leaving passwords on sticky notes around your computer simply will not cut it anymore. Data Guardian is a secure database application with up to 448-bits of Blowfish encryption – regardless of how sensitive your data is. Create multiple databases in Data Guardian for a variety of purposes such as an address book, customer database, christmas shopping list, journal, password manager, or even notepad.
Easily create categories to store records, and even apply custom color labels and icons! Change the view options for each category to see the information you want, and even add your own custom data fields. Do not be stuck with a program which forces you to input your information into predefined fields. Enter the data you need to, not what you are forced to.
Aside from Data Guardian,s easy to use Keychain integration to autofill passwords on Web sites, it also offers a variety of other tools and features to enhance each record. Dial phone numbers through your modem with a single click, create new e-mail messages, generate secure passwords (based on an algorithm of your choosing), and even synchronize two databases.
Data Guardian is the ultimate database solution, and not only if security is a priority. Allow it to become your computerized Swiss Army Knife in an age of digital chaos.
- New Feature: Overall application interface updated and improved.
- New Feature: Threaded vCard exporter.
- New Feature: Threaded 1Password PIF exporter.
- New Feature: Sandboxed; you must now re-select your home database.
- New Feature: Complete redesign for smart collection editor.
- New Feature: Can now close import/export windows to cancel threads.
- New Feature: 64-bit support for Windows.
- New Feature: Export to HTML now threaded.
- New Feature: Export to HTML can now export multiple icons in records.
- New Feature: Export to HTML settings now remembered.
- New Feature: Dynamic field records in HTML export. This is now the only preset as it is the most versatile. To create your own, see the documentation.
- Modification: Completely recoded HTML export.
- Modification: Tons and tons of under the hood improvements.
- Bug Fix: Fixed error launching phone number fields using the little icon with the arrow in it.
- Bug Fix: Corrected a crash in the crash reporter on Windows.
- Bug Fix: Fixed serious memory leak in the Recents menu.
- Bug Fix: Open in Safari works again in Export window.
- Bug Fix: Database Templates support folders now correctly created in Application Data folder.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later