Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors. Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
- Increased color palette to provide users more choice and flexibility
- Fixed a bug that prevented dragging events into Scrivener/Ulysses binder from Relationship View
- Adjusted age shown for entities in the Inspector to have more detail, based on the precision of the dates
- Fixed a bug where external link images were not showing correctly on timeline
- Improved handling of existing event values when changing a property between types (e.g. percentage to boolean)
- Fixed a bug where external links were not correctly tracked through relative paths
- Fixed a bug where external links with non-ASCII characters in filename would not open
- Fixed a bug where external links were losing their titles
- Fixed bugs affecting a small number of user timelines that could not be opened after upgrading
- Fixed a bug where changing scroll behaviour did not take effect until the user next adjusted zoom
- Workaround bug in MacOS that caused some events to be stuck on the screen
- Fixed rare crashes when closing timelines
- Fixed issues with upgrading directly from very old version 1 files to version 2.3
- Fixed issue where deleting an event on iOS would not immediately sync across to Mac Desktop
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor