Navicat for MySQL Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Supported coloring the Objects tab when a colored connection is selected.
- Improved table mapping in Import Wizard.
- Improved keyboard navigation with tab key in Import Wizard.
- Left single quotation mark was wrong style when inputting in Form View.
- Extra “(” was added to INSERT statements when deploying scripts in Data Synchronization.
- Objects list loading was slow in some cases.
- Zero decimal place digits were not displayed in Table Viewer.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor