Curio is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio,s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project.
The heart of Curio is the idea space. Think of idea spaces as your whiteboard, notebook, and sketchpad all wrapped up into one. Within a Curio project, you can create an unlimited number of idea spaces where you can place anything anywhere on the page. Brainstorm or organize your notes with freeform collages of text, images, URLs, documents, Mail messages, movies, and sounds. Give the idea space a note paper or graph paper style, or perhaps a linen paper texture. This is your idea space, with your notes and ideas. Make it the way you want it to look.
- Modernized toolbar and key interface improvements.
- Extensive new markdown functionality with support for markdown syntax during editing, master markdown styles, and automatic generation of markdown during export, including full project exports as markdown, as well as markdown import.
- New export PDF functionality including automatic generation of PDF table of contents outlines, plus clickable PDF links for weblinks, figure actions, idea space links, jump actions, and much more.
- Search now supports boolean and regular expressions, plus numerous other search-related improvements.
- New OmniOutliner Pro, Taskpaper, and OneNote integrations.
- Extensive figure meta import and export support.
- Improved support for exporting figures, idea spaces, and projects as plain text or rich text with images.
- Numerous list, mind map, stack, and table enhancements.
- New toggle tag meta feature.
- The Status shelf gains markdown live exports, tag emojis, and other enhancements.
- The Projects popup and galleries are improved, plus Organizer filtering improvements.
- Dozens of miscellaneous optimizations, tweaks, and fixes.
- Massive code updates with improved memory management, performance, and stability improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later