Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts, smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
- New buttons for tax, print, report and export below the dashboard view.
- PDF edit options added to the main menu. Also added keyboard shortcuts for page rotation.
- Export sign setting defaults to YES now
- Fix: Localization PDF menu
- Fix: Crash on empty entry creation
- Fix: Unclear error message on import
- Fix: Do not increase reference counter if reference was entered manually
- Fix: Do not show default currency in dashboard for taxes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor