Unless PAL and Algo Bot can restore the Europa,s systems and recover the shipboard AI quickly, there,ll be no waking up for anyone.
As the player, you will take the role of the operator and use a visual programming language to issue a sequence of commands to Algo Bot. Will you manage to solve all the puzzles?
- Bittersweet story with two lovable heroes
- Over 40 programming puzzles set in 5 unique environments to explore
- Easy to get for beginners and hard enough for puzzle experts
- Play with various programming concepts (yes it,s cool)
- Backtrack to already cleared levels to optimize solutions
- Stunning 3D graphics
- The British Touch: once again, we,ve teamed up with Epistory,s writer, Joseph J Clark, to give Algo Bot a light storyline with a touch of British humor.
Programming aspects covered throughout the game (actually what you can learn)
- Sequential command lines with limited syntax
- Planning a program (mentally run code and debug it)
- Variables management
- Recursive Functions
- Optimization strategies
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 -OR- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4850 -OR- GeForce GTX 295 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later