Twixl Publisher lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple,s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
- In addition to the iOS and Android reader, we have now added the Browser Client
- With the Browser Client, you are able to offer the full article-based app experience in Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Known limitation: At this moment, we only support Google Analytics.
- You can find more information about the browser client in our documentation.
- Redesign of the PDF reading experience on iOS
- Much improved PDF rendering on iOS
- Many bug fixes regarding download storage in issue-based apps on iOS
- Better status bar appearance on modern Android devices
- Bug fixes for iPhone X
- Image sequence fixes
- Many small bug fixes
- Improved support options (link a support ticket) in the Twixl Viewer Classic and Twixl App Reviewer. See this KB-article.
- Improved, anonymized crash logging
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor