Banktivity (was iBank) is a new standard for Mac money management. With its intuitive user interface and a full set of money-management features, Banktivity is the most complete software available for Mac personal finance. It lets you enter and edit your transactions with ease, pay bills online and on time, download your online account data, reconcile your statements, and track your investments with versatile and robust tools.
In Banktivity, it,s simple to split, schedule or categorize transactions. With a couple of clicks, you,ll be able to create powerful, dynamic reports using Banktivity,s flexible templates (Income and Expense, Net Worth, Forecast, and more). And Banktivity,s new envelope budgeting feature helps tailor your spending while building savings.
- Features Implemented
- Improved Banktivity ID account creation
- Improved security and compatibility with Direct Downloads
- Bugs fixed
- Summary wouldn,t update correctly when you delete a budget
- Number of uncleared transactions in Account Summary could be wrong some times
- Sync assistant could progress inappropriately under some circumstances
- Payee report will not sort on “Count”
- Lot position could fail to populate
- Lot size could be miscalculated on boundary dates
- Payee detail report could pick up extra transactions
- Fixed several small calculations on the Security Detail report
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later