Banktivity (was iBank) is a new standard for Mac money management. With its intuitive user interface and a full set of money-management features, Banktivity is the most complete software available for Mac personal finance. It lets you enter and edit your transactions with ease, pay bills online and on time, download your online account data, reconcile your statements, and track your investments with versatile and robust tools.
In Banktivity, it,s simple to split, schedule or categorize transactions. With a couple of clicks, you,ll be able to create powerful, dynamic reports using Banktivity,s flexible templates (Income and Expense, Net Worth, Forecast, and more). And Banktivity,s new envelope budgeting feature helps tailor your spending while building savings.
- One less excuse for not categorizing ALL of those transactions!
- Added export option to budgets
- Transaction security values are now preserved when switching between transaction types
- Comes in handy if you need to change a Buy to Dividend Reinvestment
- Added additional return calculation to Security Detail report
- Fixed crash that could happen when editing a budget
- Fixed issue where manually entered security prices wouldn’t sync correctly
- Fixed an issue where we were accidentally using the system cache
- Fixed an issue where investment transactions would appear as uncategorized on some reports
- Fixed a bug where we would sometimes fail to import a CSV file
- Fixed a nasty bug where our matching algorithm could take a REALLY LONG TIME
- Fixed a bug where a category could change out from underneath you when editing a transaction
- Fixed an issue where an account with multiple Adjustment transactions would not sync correctly sometimes
- Fixed an issue where a progress indicator would not appear when importing some files
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor