OmniOutliner Pro is a flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that,s actually designed to help you think. It,s like having an extra brain – one that doesn,t keep losing the car keys.
You can use OmniOutliner,s document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren,t limited to outlines – you,ve got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an Ÿber-innovative styles system at your disposal.
Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays…and just about anything else you can think of.
It,s a smarter way to write, a more productive way to stay organized. Whatever your project, OmniOutliner has the tools you need to get the job done.
However, we didn,t stop there – some features are just more relevant to the power user, and that,s why we,ve created a “Pro” version of OmniOutliner with even more options.
OmniOutliner Professional includes in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, a new sections drawer, and saved templates. With OmniOutliner Professional, you can actively hide and display the information in your outlines – or quickly jump from one place to another – so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see. The new Names Styles feature in OmniOutliner Professional gives you even more options for fast and powerful editing. Download the Pro version today and try it for yourself!
- OmniOutliner 5.3 remembers the last used setting in the Search field
- Quick Look on macOS High Sierra.
- Search – The Search field in the toolbar remembers the last used setting between Filter and Batch Find.
- Resource Browser – Templates can be reorganized in folders by dragging them around.
- Resource Browser – Template folders can be renamed.
- Quick Look – Quick Look now works on macOS High Sierra.
- Filter – Rows hidden under two or more collapsed parents will appear in flat filtered results.
- Outline View – Fixed a bug causing child rows to display in the wrong order after ungrouping or outdenting a row.
- Performance – Made saving certain documents faster.
- Copy/Paste/Duplicate – Copying and pasting, or duplicating a row with pop-up column values will retain those values.
- Fonts – Fixed an issue with text not displaying sometimes when using the Kailasa font.
- Encryption – Password hints on flat format .ooutline files are now stored in a sync-friendly way.
- Exports – Fixed a bug with font colors being applied incorrectly in PowerPoint exports.
- Export – HTML and HTML (Dynamic) formats no longer try to display Photoshop files inline.
- Quickstart – When in trial mode, the Quickstart guide message about switching modes accurately reflects the current mode.
- Omni Automation – Fixed a bug preventing Style.link from returning normal URLs.
- Resource Browser – Recent files can be opened and new documents can be created, by double-clicking on file in list mode.
- Stability – Fixed a crash caused by applying a theme that had multiple named styles of the same name.
- Stability – Fixed a memory management crash on Sierra often encountered when closing a file.
- Stability – Fixed a hang converting certain Pro documents to Essentials.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later