Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts, smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
Export and report:
- Create your own templates for file names. With “/” custom folder structures can be defined
- Define individual content for formatted print & PDF
- Decide if +/- signs should be shown in exported columns
- Attach documents to reports
- Better printer output for reports and dashboard
- New action buttons for quick access to all export related functionalities
- New export/report column “Income & Expense”
And in other areas:
- Define a template for reference counter. Previously used patterns are transformed to a template automatically once
- Set reference value via selection
- Email and web page import is now paginated
- Fill online payment “reason” field via template
- Drop downs for contact and categories respect dicritics, upper and lower case letters correctly
- Formatting issues for amounts in Excel exports fixed
- Added exportFileName property to JSON export
- Allow import of files inside of packages, like e.g. DevonThink
- Crashed on empty tag names
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor