FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop solutions faster and easier. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more. If you develop solutions for your business and want to build more powerful and more flexible solutions, then FileMaker Pro Advanced is for you.
- macOS: Switching to a layout that included a chart caused FileMaker Pro to close unexpectedly.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13: Interaction with a drop-down list was slow.
- Under certain conditions, reconnecting to a hosted file could corrupt scripts.
- Under certain conditions, committing a record while reconnecting could corrupt the record.
- Windows: A new window that was created by a script trigger was not the active window.
- Windows: A window could be closed when a script with the Allow User Abort script step set to Off was paused.
- Windows: A hidden file became visible after a script from that file was run in another FileMaker Pro file.
- Addressed an issue where an unstored calculation based on related records did not update when the related record was modified in a portal and committed using the Enter key.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor