Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac.
Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
- Fixed a bug with saving or loading marker positions in files in CAF format.
- Updated Save As to always shows the last setting selected by the user for Ogg Vorbis and MP3 quality options.
- Updated FLAC library.
- App is 64-bit only and no longer supports 32-bit.
- Updated WAV markers so that markers save into standard cue-and-list™ chunks.
- Updated Playthrough Input to Output so that it’s now always off when Sound Studio is launched to avoid audio feedback.
OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor