iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don,t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don,t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don,t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Weather — with current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
- Added ability to select the weather provider.
- Added AccuWeather as a weather provider option.
- Added Bureau of Meteorology/WillyWeather as a weather provider option for Australian users.
- Added ability to search for weather underground stations by station ID. Please see Using Weather Underground weather stations for more information.
- Added calendar filtering for events.
- Added support for temperature sensors on NVMe based SSDs.
- Added ability to set a different timezone for each line of dual line menubar clocks.
- Added ability to set decimal level for KB and MB separately in network.
- Added ability to hide the calendar request UI in the Time dropdown.
- Added ability to drag to scroll the hourly time view in the weather dropdown.
- Added ability to click weather alert notifications to view more information.
- Added a larger world clock database.
- Added a single digit minute option for menubar and dropdown clock formatters.
- Improved iMac Pro support.
- Improved localisations.
- Improved weather location searching.
- Improved disk activity monitoring.
- Improved menubar moon icon.
- Improved dropdown readability when using the “Increase Contrast” accessibility option.
- Improved internet connection status notifications.
- Improved Combined dropdown layout.
- Fixed an issue with some GPUs always showing zero for processor usage.
- Fixed an issue with clocks not being properly localised with some languages.
- Fixed an issue with clock formats appearing incorrectly with some languages.
- Fixed an issue with some custom graph colors not being applied to graphs in Combined dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with custom graph colors not being applied to bar graphs in Sensors dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with AirPods battery graphs not showing correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with event day headers showing incorrect date.
- Fixed an issue where UPS names might be missing in battery dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn,t possible to scroll in the fan speed editor with lots of fans.
- Fixed an issue with the scale text on some of the disk activity history graph modes.
- Fixed some installation issues.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor