CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better.
- Live Browser Reloads: Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!
- Optimize Images: Losslessly reduce JPEG and PNG file sizes with one click and see the savings. One less thing to do at deployment. (More compression options coming soon!)
- JSHint and JSLint: Makes debugging scripts fun and easy. Instantly find that one hanging comma that kills IE, or enforce coding styles and best practices across teams.
- Team Collaboration: Sync project settings across teams and computers in an open JSON format. Keep everyone on the same page or easily jumpstart new sites.
- Easy Frameworks: Keep just one copy of a file on your drive and easily use it across many projects without worrying about file paths. No more copying files into every new site.
- It Just Works: There,s nothing to install or configure. No mucking around the command line. Just run the app and start working. It,s that easy.
New: Sortable, Searchable Log
- You can now filter the log to show only errors and warnings.
- Log results are now searchable by path, project name, or text in the result message itself.
- The log automatically switches back to “All Results” when a new build starts so you don’t miss anything.
Zurb Foundation Update
- New Foundation projects now use npm instead of Bower to install components.
- Legacy Bower-based projects continue to work just fine.
- The new process is way faster and cleaner.
- I guess they named Gulp after what it does to your disk space. Should have called it Sip.
- An issue where some SVGO options failed to work correctly.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor