Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Version 18.011.20038 (Acrobat Pro DC Continuous Track):
- 4238720: Permissions protected document asks for open doc password.
- 4239247: Acrobat crashes in certain workflows if Quick Tools is hidden.
- 4238998: “Error 109” dialog appearing on launching few files.
4238710: Issue with opening PDF documents; one of the following errors is encountered:
- “There is insufficient data for an image”,
- “A drawing error occurred”,
- “Unknown error”,
- No message and page becomes white,
- No message and page becomes gray.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later