iText could recognize text from any image.
You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
It,s so easy to take image.
– Use iText,s built-in tool to capture any screen.
– Drag an image to iText,s icon in menu bar.
– Select an image file.
The recognition result is very accurate.
– Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
– Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
– Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
Simple and efficient:
– No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
– Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
- Integrate Google Translate, support 100+ languages.
- Support continuous recognition, automatically merge the recognized text.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor