Audio Hijack drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it,s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application,s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that,s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
- Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.5, with important compatibility fixes for Skype 8, along with other small fixes.
- Audio Hijack now has full VoIP capture support for Scopia Desktop and LINE.
- Critical Bug Fix: Application audio capture will now always occur at the correct sample rate, rather than incorrectly defaulting to 44.1 kHz.
- Bug Fix: Audio Hijack,s updated audio capture engine now works as expected with single-site browser (SSB) apps such as those made by Epichrome.
- Bug Fix: The “Limit Audio Capture To” option in the Application Source block now behaves as expected for all apps, including VoIP apps.
- Bug Fix: A rare crash which could occur when deleting an active Recorder block has now been corrected.
- Bug Fix: The minimum sample rate for 320 kbps AAC has been corrected to match AAC specifications.
- Bug Fix: Audio Hijack can once again launch Plex Media Player as expected.
- Bug Fix: Audio capture now works as expected when a device with very high sample rates (above 192 kHz) is in use.
- Bug Fix: Audio playback with single-channel devices has been corrected to properly provide both channels.
- Other: Audio Hijack now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later