Build the story, present with clarity and conviction, and move forward faster with Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
Give impact to your ideas
Use the laser pointer and pen tools to call attention to your point. Zoom into points you want to emphasize. And use the timer to stay focused, on time, and with your audience tuned in.
With Slide Navigator, you can quickly switch slides—in or out of sequence—from a visual grid viewable to you at a glance. Your audience sees only the slide you,ve selected.
Stay in control
With auto-extend, when you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with settings and equipment.
Design makes a difference
Make it stylish
Jump-start your creative process and get your presentation into high style with a click. Choose from an array of polished design themes and theme variations.
Make it special
To add special-effect visual impact to your story, insert and edit images and video. Plus, apply inventive transitions between slides and add pre-set animations and charts and graphics.
Add a designer,s touch. With built-in alignment guides, you can intuitively align shapes, text boxes, and videos on your slides.
- Edit with others in real time: Thumbnails in the upper-right corner of the window show who else is working with you in a shared document. Flag icons show where others are working and you can view changes as they type.
- We save for you! Changes are saved automatically for documents, worksheets, and presentations stored in the cloud, and you can see others, updates in seconds. Need to roll back? Check the version history for a list of changes and access to earlier versions.
- See what’s changed: Slides that have been modified by others while you were away are highlighted.
- A quick start to your research: Starting from scratch is hard. QuickStarter automatically creates an outline for your topic of choice with suggested talking points and designs that make your presentation pop.
- Trim media: Remove unwanted content from the beginning or end of an audio or video clip.
- Quickly access your sites and groups: Quickly find presentations stored in your frequently used sites and groups in the Open menu.
- Laser pointer in Slide Show: Use your mouse as a laser pointer to draw attention to certain parts of your slide.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor