Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts, smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
- Settings for contacts, categories and tags via popover window
- Archiving contacts, categories and tags to have a less crowded side bar
- PDF manipulation via context menu right within the preview: Remove document or page, rotate left or right, append another file
- IBAN can be set per client or per document manually; choose from all IBANs found in the document by drop down menu
- Leaner library management and menu entry to open recent libraries easier
- Overhauled first launch experience
- Adjust Swiss VAT rate from 8% to 7.7%
- The window title is shown by default
- Fix: SEPA XML issues
- Fix: Don’t assume $-sign in Australia to be USD
- Fix: Don’t use currency signs like ¥ £ $ € as indicators for currencies in OCR’ed documents anymore
- Fix: Inconsistencies with Steuererklärungs.app reports
- Fix: Crash when doing OCR on certain documents
- Fix: Crash for email and HTML processing
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor