Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place – secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file – there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms, security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It,s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
- Section heading fields can now be collapsed and expanded, just like on the iOS version.
- Added Use Auto-Complete function to Text fields (Tap Forms will generate an auto-complete pop-up list of values from other values for that field in your form — similar to Excel and Numbers)
- Added UUID() function to the formula editor to generate a universally unique identifier.
- Added function to let you use an emoji character to set the form’s icon
- Added Description property to the Field so you can describe what each of your fields is for (when you hover over a field title in your form, a tooltip will display the contents of the field’s Description property)
- If Cloudant sync gives a request too large error, Tap Forms will now take you to the record that caused the sync error so you can correct the issue.
- Added support for exporting table fields to CSV files
- Fixed crash when clicking on a table or link-to-form-field table when you had no records in it
- Added formula Result Type to the field properties when a calculation field is selected (makes it possible to see the result type without having to edit the formula)
- The formula editor now tells you what type each function returns (e.g., number, text, or date).
- Changed default delimiter to semi-colon for the formula editor
- Added support for inserting the date, time, and date and time into a note field (available from the new Insert submenu on the Edit menu)
- The Print table of records function will now print the fields in the same order they are set to on the multi-column list view.
- Added Russian localization
- Other bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor