QuizMaker Pro is a full-featured assessment application which generates, administers, archives, and scores tests and quizzes with up to 10 different types of questions. The test administrator can attach multiple graphics and/or sounds to each question. Each question can be assigned to a user created category with test results viewed by individual, class, and category. Tests can be printed, exported to a word processor, and placed online for downloading by students. QuizMaker Pro can be networked over a LAN with all scores saved to a server. A 15-day demo allows the user to try out all features (except networking) before purchasing.
- New: A ‘Select All Fields’ item in the Edit Menu allows styling of all fields at once
- New: From the Quiz Parameters Screen, the user can now apply the default styling to the entire test.
- New: User can now more forward and backwards when reviewing missed questions.
- New: User can end a review at any point. No need to go to last question.
- New: all images now HiDPI compliant
- New: update notice screen will expand to show more info
- New: Several GUI enhancements & improvements
- Fixed: Clicking below links in Help Index no longer causes crash
- Fixed: Several reported bugs
- Fixed: Error in the documentation
- Fixed: Error when adding an explanation to a match Q, a previous explanation is no longer shown
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor