Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo,s 2002 B-Game classic ‘Sexy Hiking,. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that,s all there is. With practice, you,ll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
To quote Jazzuo himself: “The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well”.
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn,t know you were capable of.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
OS X 10.9 or later