LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item,s name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar,s input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web-LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
- Updated the built-in “Browse Ulysses”; it now supports the subscription, non-subscription and Setapp versions of Ulysses
- Added support for LaunchBar Actions to use images stored in an app,s asset catalog (Assets.car file)
- Added support for sending selected text to macOS Sharing Actions that normally only support sending files. You can now AirDrop any text from LaunchBar to another Mac or iOS device
- Improved 1Password info browsing to allow opening of URLs
- Fixed Recent Documents of apps not updating on macOS 10.13
- Fixed an issue where an additional invisible window would be added to the list of LaunchBar,s windows for VoiceOver users on macOS 10.13. This could also cause slowdowns in third-party app and window switchers
- Fixed an issue where LaunchBar would sometimes steal the active app,s keyboard focus after switching spaces on macOS 10.13
- Fixed a bug that caused the Calculate MD5/SHA1/SHA256 Checksum actions to not work
- Fixed LaunchBar causing macOS to ask if you want to download the Osaka font
- Fixed emoji icons being cut off on macOS 10.12
- Fixed missing contact images for contact that are stored in multiple accounts
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor