CoreBreach is THE brand-new futuristic “anti-gravity” racing game for Mac OS X.
Special offer – introductory price (Please check system requirements prior to purchase).
- 6 Exciting anti-gravity ships:
CoreBreach offers 6 great ships from easy maneuverable to rigid but ultra fast – and an unbelievable bonus ship.
- 6 Race tracks & reverse mode:
You can choose from 6 beautiful, detailed and futuristic tracks of varying difficulty in both directions to prove your skills.
- 6 powerful combat weapons:
Combat your enemies using 6 powerful weapons including the deadly “Zeus Plasma Cannon” or choose “Space Nitro”.
- Unique gameplay & graphics:
CoreBreach features a good looking high contrast graphics style and offers exclusive gameplay ideas like the “CoreMode”. Advanced users can choose the in-ship camera mode for mind bending speed sensation (Warning: can cause dizziness).
- Career-mode & story-line:
Fight your evil opponents while racing towards world domination in the thrilling story-mode. Win trophy money to upgrade your weapons and tune your ships to be even better.
- The soundtrack of 1000-mph racing:
CoreBreach offers a powerful and varied 50-minute soundtrack to support the immersive gameplay.
- Split-screen multiplayer and online time-attack:
Battle it out with your friends using the split-screen multiplayer mode or compete globally with the Internet high-scores. Your lap times are automatically posted in the high-scores after each game – no account creation needed.
- Game controller support:
CoreBreach supports common steering wheels and game pads – you can even play with two controllers (split-screen).
- User-made race track support:
CoreBreach supports the creation of user-made race tracks (3D modeling skills required) and easy sharing and playing of these tracks.
- True Mac-native gaming:
CoreBreach is developed from the ground up for Mac OS X and provides these unique benefits:
- effortlessly switch to other applications while playing – your race is automatically paused
- seamlessly change from fullscreen- to windowed-mode and back even during the race
- you can still see the on-screen notifications from other apps while playing (mails, music, instant-messages, etc)
- the user interface for the game menu uses the familiar and well designed Mac-native controls for ease-of-use
- CoreBreach is not a cheap port of a iPad game, meaning you can choose resolution and graphics settings to your liking
Demo version has one racetrack and six spaceships.
OS X 10.6.6 or later