Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We,ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there,s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment,s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
If your workflow needs a boost, it,s time to harness the power of text-expansion. Get Typinator today!
- Works around an issue that caused the abbreviation not to be deleted for some users on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Typinator now supports the Shouxin input method for Chinese
- In MacVim, the ESC key now acts as an expanding terminator after “whole word” expansions
- Fixes a cursor positioning problem in Microsoft Word
- Typinator correctly disables itself in beta versions of Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Fixes an expansion problem in Mellel
- Solves an issue with mixed left-to-right and right-to-left languages in Accordance
- Works around an expansion problem in the integrated terminal of JetBrains products
- Improves reliability of long-distance cursor moves
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan