PhotoMarks is a full-featured solution for visually watermarking your copyrighted images in batch mode. Why use a complicated, general-use photo editor when you can use a lightweight, specially built tool to perform the same task?
Here is what PhotoMarks can do for you:
- Batch photo processing with support for multi-core processors;
- Completely customizable text watermarks with pixel-perfect positioning, tile mode, rotation, multiline text, custom and textured fonts, shadow, stroke, bounding box, and more;
- Completely customizable logo watermarks with pixel-perfect positioning, tile mode, rotation, scaling, stroke, shadow, and more;
- Smart-resize filter that makes the difference between landscape and portrait photos, for automatically reducing image size in pixels;
- Auto-rotate filter for automatically rotating photos to the right orientation, or just use a predefined rotation;
- Graphically decorate photos with beautifully designed grunge, vintage, picture, and shape frames, add a shadow effect or a simple border;
- Completely customizable rename filter with keywords and search-and-replace in filenames;
- Upload directly to FTP or send via email;
- Upload your watermarked photos directly to Flickr;
- Easy-to-use interface with previews for every step of the process;
- Support for 50 image formats, including RAW formats from DSLR digital cameras;
- Save settings as profiles and easily reuse them.
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor