SnapMotion is quickest and simplest way to extract images from videos. The application allows you to extract images in the best possible quality. It has two modes:
- The manual mode where you can extract images precisely at the selected time;
- The batch processing mode where you can extract thousands images concurrently.
This third version was completely rewritten to gain in speed and functionalities. This new app was totally designed for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and OS X 10.11 El capitan and supports a lot of new features.
Version 3 Features
- Share images on social network (Facebook, Twitter, …)
- Drag and drop images to export
- Create animated GIF from your snaps
- Rotate videos and extracted images in one click
- Copy extracted images in the pasteboard
- Generate errors log in the batch processing mode
- Stop, resume, cancel batch processing task
- Display notification when batch processing finish
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Initial release of version 3
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor