Quicken 2016 helps you manage all your personal finances in one place, so you can see where you,re spending and where you can save. Quicken automatically categorizes your financial transactions, helps you stay on top of bills and set goals so you can save more. You can even access your data on the go.
- View All Your Accounts in One Place – See all your bank, credit card, investment and retirement accounts in one place, so you know exactly where you stand. Quicken 2016 downloads your income and expenses from your accounts, so you don,t have to enter transactions manually and avoid the hassle of going to multiple websites.
- See Exactly Where Your Money Is Going – Quicken 2016 automatically categorizes expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you don,t have to edit them manually. You can easily see where you,re spending and where you can save.
- Plan, and Stay on, a Budget – We make it easy to get on a budget you can live with. Quicken 2016 automatically sets up budget goals based on what you,ve spent in the past. You can customize your plan, and we,ll track your progress.
- Never Miss a Bill – Quicken 2016 automatically creates bill reminders for you based on your previous bills; you can customize or add reminders as needed. We,ll alert you when bills are coming up, so you can pay them on time and avoid late fees.
- Make Smart Money Decisions on the Go – Check your account balances and budget on the go. Our free mobile app syncs data from your computer to your iPhone and iPad. Take pictures of receipts to track key purchases.
- Manage Your Investments and Plan for Taxes – See how your investments are performing. We,ll continuously update quotes to keep your portfolio value current. We make tax time easier by tracking cost basis estimating capital gains, and creating Schedule D tax reports.
- Getting Started Is a Breeze – Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast. Just answer a few simple questions; we,ll show you how Quicken works, and what to do next. You,ll see your financial picture come quickly into focus.
- Import Data From Previous Quicken Versions – Easily import data from Quicken 2015, Quicken Essentials, Quicken 2007, and Quicken Windows 2010 or newer versions.
- Updated the product tour that,s shown the first time you open Quicken
- Quicken will now switch to “Overview” (instead of “All Accounts”) after creating a new document
- Signing in to an existing Intuit ID is now the default option (instead of creating a new Intuit ID) if you have ever entered an Intuit ID in Quicken before
- Updated the Quicken Windows conversion instructions
- Fixed an issue where modifications to Bill Pay payees weren,t always uploaded to your bank
- Fixed an issue where the Quicken Windows converter (running in Windows) was unable to open a Quicken file
- Fixed an issue where canceling a bill payment could report that the transaction was damaged
- Fixed a crash that could occur when making a transfer between a savings and checking account
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a subcategory with colon characters in its name
OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor