Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography and much more.
** Please note that all third-party Instagram applications are not able to upload photos and videos. Flume requires an existing Instagram account. Accounts can only be created via the Instagram app for mobile and not Flume. **
• A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
• View, like, comment follow and share all day long.
• Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
• View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
• Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
• View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
• See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
• Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
• Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
• View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
• Read comments and captions written in a language you don,t understand, with translation support.
• Integrates with Flume New Tab.
• 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
- NEW: Added Spanish, French and Russian localisations.
- NEW: The popular tab infinitely loads from the bottom.
- FIXED: Videos would not play in the QuickLook window.
- FIXED: An issue that could cause some images in very rare cases to not appear in Column view.
- FIXED: Scrolling performance improvements.
- FIXED: A crash that could occur when using the keyboard to scroll to the last row in Grid View.
- FIXED: A crash that could occur in rare occurrences when updating the previously downloaded avatar of a user.
- FIXED: When liking a photo or video in column view, quickly scrolling away could cause the “liked” image to appear on the wrong media.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor