Commander One Pro is dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way.
You will get the dual-pane interface for easy moving and copying files from one place to another; multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter; advanced search for locating files quickly by name or content plus Spotlight search; file operations queueing, hotkeys setup for any action, ZIP support with compressing, extracting and full access, preview multiple types of files incl. binary and hex.
With Commander One you see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives. Program also offers you the Brief Mode, so you could see and manage multiple files and folders at once.
PRO Pack of the application offers additional benefits: built-in fast FTP client that enables you to connect to remote server through FTP, SFTP or FTPS; easy access to data on your devices, both iOS and Android; compression and extraction of ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z files; integration of any number of Dropbox accounts.
For your utter convenience, Commander One has a built-in Terminal emulator with all needed options, but without jumping between the apps. You can also use various color themes created by us to personalize your Commander One and tune your very own for unique appearance.
- Connect and manage files on Amazon S3 storage service (in PRO Pack mode)
- Connect and manage files on Google Drive (in PRO Pack mode)
- Use the Share and other Dropbox options when mounting Dropbox as a disk (in PRO Pack mode)
- New hot keys – eject disk and start FTP connection
- Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, and Czech localizations
- File operation can now be queued even if it’s already started
- Background file operations let you work with other Commander One windows at the same time (via File New Window option)
- Hidden files appear translucent for their better distinguishing
- Commander One displays the remaining time for modal operations (like copy, etc.)
- Commander One has migrated to Swift 2.0 to become even more stable and faster
- Unexpected connection break for certain FTP servers in case large files were downloaded
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor