PhotoLine is an image processing utility, image browser, layout program, vector editor, batchconverter and Web editor with a multitude of powerful functions.
PhotoLine is available as 32 or 64 bit application. Imaging functions supported are Lab, CMYK, 16 bit channels, ICC profiles and raw data profiles for digital cameras. PhotoLine offers all the tools you need: Painting, cloning, filtering, blending and flood fill, special effects like squirl, shadow, glowing, distorb, morphing, 3d projection. Also supports, working layers, clipping layers, dynamic layer effects. EXIF digital camera data and IPTC data are also supported. Multiple undo/redo levels, plugin filters and much more.
Save and read your PDF-files with PhotoLine. Create vector graphics, add, remove, move vector points. Convert lines to beziers, fill with pattern, etc.
PhotoLine also has an action recorder. You can record your jobs and use the batch converter to convert them into an animated gif. Do all your work for the Web with PhotoLine. Transparent and animated GIFs, animations, JPEG2000, HD-Photo, Flash format (swf). Create animated buttons, image maps, and more with PhotoLine!
- Filter dialogs Preview: For images with alpha preview was not working properly
- Painting tools, low intensity, soft brush: Brush lost their softness
- Painting tools, low intensity, soft brush: With a low intensity and 8-bit will be dithered
- Window> Tile Horizontal / Vertical, OS X: window in full screen mode no longer be changed
- Brightener / Abdunkler Tool: did not work properly in His and Lab mode
- PDF export: partially transparent area with outline of variable thickness has been recorded incorrectly as PDF 1.4
- Export PDF: Global Settings are changed previously, they were in the Export dialog may not transferred correctly
- SVG Export: With Illustrations with complex outline style, the outline has been issued prior to filling
- Grid points: Was the grid mode “point” and the Grid Color color with transparency, the grid was invisible
- Plugins: the Plugin Registry continues to grow more
- Color Perfect now designate its 64-bit plug-ins differently
- OpenEXR, OS X: Did not work
- Symbols: By default, without a shadow
- Resize page: Could not be recorded as action
- Vector plane, dotted lines: in large documents could an infinite loop occur in dotted lines with small thickness
- SVG Export: In the fill mode Beschnittpfaden was not set properly
- Background color, Windows: If the Black mode is not enabled, marked with the color system
OS X 10.6 or later