Movavi Video Converter is a video and audio file converter. Convert video and audio on your Mac. Save videos for watching on your portable device. Extract soundtracks from video. And much more…
Here,s just a taste of what you can do with Movavi Video Converter for Mac:
- Convert video and audio files between popular formats: AVI (including DivX, XviD, and other codecs), MPEG 1,2, MP4 (including H.263, H.264, and other codecs), 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), Flash (FLV) as well as MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, and FLAC.
- Use the ready-made presets for popular media players: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Epson, BlackBerry, and more.
- Fine-tune any output format settings to get exactly the results you want.
- Join multiple videos and combine them into a single movie.
- Save time with our ultra high-performance video converting technology.
- New editing features – flip, manually choose crop areas, improve the quality using automatic filters, and overlay text and image watermarks.
- Extra options for working with sound – set the volume level and use normalization for the audio track.
- In earlier versions, when converting video with multiple audio tracks, you could only transfer one track to the converted file; now, you can transfer up to 16 tracks.
- Working with images – Movavi Video Converter now supports image file conversion. You can convert images in many popular formats into GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PNG. In addition, you can now convert images to video!
- Converting video to GIF
- Improved support for 4K Ultra HD video
- Support for more formats and codecs – to M4A audio format with AAC and ALAC codecs. For WebM format video, we’ve also added support for new codecs: VP7 and VP9 — for reading, and VP9 — for writing.
- HTML5 presets – in the new “HTML5 Video” preset group, you will find presets for MP4 (H.264), WebM, and OGV formats.
- Presets for upscaling video – conversion from lower resolution to higher while keeping the quality.
- New presets for mobile devices- iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note Pro, HTC One mini 2, LG G3, Nokia Lumia 1520, Sony Xperia Z2, new consoles — PS4 and Xbox One — and many other devices. We’ve also added presets for Lenovo smartphones and tablets, as well as for popular brands of TVs.
- Extra optimization and greater usability – now you can minimize the video converter to the system tray.
- Other improvements – when converting video and audio, meta data (artists, date of shooting, etc.) is automatically transferred from the original to the converted file.
- We’ve also added the ability to choose the encoding when adding subtitles. This can help to avoid problems when adding subtitles with encoding that is different from the system encoding.
OS X 10.6 or later