Porthole focuses on being elegant and simple to use. The setup wizard will have you going in no-time. De-cable your living room and start enjoying wireless music throughout your home.
Porthole can stream to multiple speakers at the same time, allowing you to stream your music all through your house, in sync!
- Porthole now defaults to using a monochrome status bar icon to make sure it looks great in Yosmite’s dark theme.
- Updated other icons on the status bar menu.
- Added Polish localization. Thanks to Marek Telecki!
- Scripting: You can now use NSDistributedNotificationCenter to listen for “com.dangercove.Porthole.SpeakerStateChanged”. Porthole posts a notification when a speaker appears/disappears/connects/disconnects and when the computer speaker is toggled.
- Removed the multi-colored status bar icon and the corresponding setting.
OS X 10.6 or later