With OmniPlan, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It,s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
Plan, monitor, and control it all with software designed to make your job easier, not harder.
- Fixed a crash caused by plugging and unplugging external monitors. If you are still able to reproduce this bug, please let us know!
- Added an Open Scripts Folder menu item to the Help menu and a link to the Execute AppleScript configuration. This is the directory AppleScripts need to be placed in to by run by the app.
- Fixed pixelated rendering of task labels on printouts of the Gantt view.
- Fixed bad scaling in the timeline view that could give the view a distorted appearance on printouts.
- If you allow leveling to split tasks into chunks with a minimum duration, it may now split at the end of the completed portion of the task, even if that makes a task chunk with a smaller duration than allowed otherwise.
- Task labels atop task groups now pick a font size that should fit on the bar regardless of any styles applied to the row.
- It was possible to get into a state such that when saving a file, the save panel showed you the place you want to save, but when you clicked “OK” it returned an error such as “The file [filename].oplx does not exist”. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing a project from specific to undetermined date mode.
- The completion slider in the Task Information inspector got its groove back.
- Fixed a crash if you close the inspector window while you have pending text changes in the Resource Assignments inspector.
- Fixed a crash caused by modifying a style while editing text in an outline view.
- Fixed a crash assigning material resources in resource groups to tasks.
- Fixed a rare drawing error in critical paths on PDF exports.
- Week-spanning schedule exceptions now display on all weeks they span under Extra & Off Hours.
- Some calendar events were being improperly discarded on input.
- Sync tasks to/from iCal events actions should find the users, calendars once again.
- Creating a task with the ending date property now works properly.
- Fixed a missing entitlement log during sync.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor