- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don,t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don,t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don,t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Improved Mavericks support.
- Added support for late 2013 iMacs.
- Added support for late 2013 MacBook Pros.
- Fixed an issue with menubar bandwidth being incorrect when connected to a VPN.
- Fixed link to Network Utility in Mavericks.
- Fixed a calendar display bug.
- Fixed an issue with IP Addresses not being updated.
- Improved support for FireWire disks.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later