DEVONthink is the solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs, or even multimedia files. Boasting a refined artificial intelligence, DEVONthink is exceedingly flexible and adapts to your personal needs. And if the files are not digital yet, digitize them with DEVONthink Pro Office.
Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your email archive, or your project organizer; DEVONthink can do it all. You can even collect and organize data from the Web for your own use, enrich it with sound and movie files from your hard drive, and then export the finished product as a Web site or to an Apple Pages document to print, should you so desire. Or copy the content to your iPod! The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination.
DEVONthink Professional Office extends DEVONthink Pro with three additional modules: Pro-grade email archiving, paper capture including optical character recognition, and integrated Web sharing (search only.)
- Default smart group “Recently Added” added to sidebar.
- DEVONthink Pro Office can automatically create and update thumbnails for formatted notes and web archives.
- Rich Text checkbox of Take Note panel replaced with a pop-up menu featuring additional options.
Add Linkitem added to contextual menu of rich text views.
- Synchronization more reliable, checks for free disk/server space, and removes old receipts in sync stores.
- Safari extension updated with Retina graphics.
Export to Evernotescript revised.
- Capturing to formatted notes improved.
- Link editing dialog of rich texts and formatted notes improved.
- Updating of unknown file types, e.g., indexed or externally edited documents, more reliable.
File > Import Sitemoved to
File > Import > Website.
- Activity panel can be closed via ⌘W.
Windows > Logno longer toggles the visibility.
- If an Evernote note contains only one attachment the imported attachment is named after the note.
- The alert before emptying a trash containing external items can be disabled so that external items are never removed.
Tools > Rebuild Databaseand
Tools > Backup and Optimizeare disabled if there’s not enough disk space available.
- Updating of smart groups after moving items to the trash or emptying the trash.
- French localization.
- Further minor improvements and stability enhancements.
- Various minor glitches with formatted notes.
- Formatted Note toolbar icon didn’t contain Retina graphics.
- The Activity panel could have grown higher than the screen.
- Glitch of column views that could, e.g., break merging of results of smart groups.
- Updating captured HTML pages didn’t work in DEVONthink Pro Office 2.6.
- Not all images where always imported from Evernote.
- Minor bugs and glitches.
Data > New from Template > Update Templates Menuand
Scripts > Update Scripts Menu. The menus are now automatically updated.
- Obsolete or redundant workflows from disk image.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later