You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar,s input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web — LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
- The most recently used snippet is now preselected when opening the Snippets list.
- The Snippets hotkey can now be pressed repeatedly to select the next snippet in the list.
- Fixed an issue when creating snippets via Instant Send.
- Fixed an issue with modifier taps.
- Fixed an issue when restoring the Clipboard History at startup
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later