- Added compatibility for OS X 10.7 Lion starting from 10.7.0. But it is still recommended to update your OS to the latest one.
- Added SymLinks support on Drag & Drop.
- Improved all localizations texts and strings layouts.
- Added additional Login Items for Appstore Apps to Extensions module.
- Minor usability improvements.
- Improved Feedback Reporter framework.
- Improved Apps terminating dialog.
- Updated Knowledge base, added number of reported apps to ignore lists.
- Fixed displaying of incorrect Launch Dates for some applications and improved Apps sorting.
- Fixed Issue that could cause the reset of Launchpad Apps preferences, when removing dock icon during application uninstallation.
- Fixed iPhoto cleaning bug that could prevent iTunes from syncing. Please run iPhoto cleanup again to resolve this issue.
- Fixed potential freeze on certain graphic cards.
- Fixed incorrect scheduler run times.
- Fixed most of reported crashes and exceptions.
- Fixed issue, where desktop wallpaper could disappear.
- Fixed possible issues with Steam applications.
- Fixed work with SymLinks in Trash Folders module.
- App Trash monitor now displays correct dialog if CleanMyMac is running.
- “File” menu now correctly displays “Launch” and “Reveal in Finder” menu items for Applications.
- Fixed sorting by Date in iPhoto module.
- Improved the removal of some Login items in Extensions module.
- Ignore lists are now saved for Leftovers and Unsupported applications when CleanMyMac restarts.
- Fixed “Open in iPhoto” functionality when iPhoto is already running.
- Fixed bottom bar behaviour after the removal of some extensions.
- Fixed some layout problems on OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Updated list of iOS firmware names.
- Fixed the behaviour of the estimate progress indicator.
- Fixed some incorrect language flags.
- Fixed bug when cleanup size could be doubled after several cleanups.
- Removed redundant logging.
- Fixed Duplicated login items that could appear in extensions.
Intel, OS X 10.7.5 or later