AirServer is a Mac application that adds AirPlay/AirTunes audio, video, photo, slideshow and mirroring receiving capabilities to your Mac. With AirServer you can now receive audio, videos, photos or slideshows from any AirPlay compatible application running on your Mac, PC or iOS device.
- Revert to 720p mirroring resolution on displays with less than 1080 lines for better picture quality.
- Added support for Syphon to pipe AirPlay mirroring into 3rd party VJ apps like VDMX, Modul8, CoGe…
- Fixed a critical bug which caused connection issues on some machines if password was enabled.
- Further optimizations for retina displays.
- AirServer can now be run with sudo to activate for all users on a machine.
- AirServer,s license can now be activated via command line using: /Applications/AirServer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirServer -activate “ActivationCode”
- AirServer,s license can now be deactivated and its license unregistered from our server using: /Applications/AirServer.app/Contents/MacOS/AirServer -deactivate
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- AirPlay capable device running iOS 4.2.1 or newer
- Mirroring requires Lion or Snow Leopard
- iOS 5 supported
- Streaming from 3rd party apps requires Lion or Snow Leopard
- AirPlay sending devices must be on the same WiFi network