Discover a new way to mail on your Mac.
Sparrow is a minimal e-mail application designed to keep things simple and efficient.
No gimmicks here… just your mail and nothing else.
Sparrow supports IMAP and POP:
You can use the following mail providers with Sparrow:
– Gmail (classic and Google apps)
– Any custom IMAP server
– Hotmail, MSN, Live …
Quickly flick through threaded conversations on your Mac like never before.
Responding to your mail as never been so simple. Click, write, and send in the same window.
See the profile picture of your friends and even ‘Add friends, directly from Sparrow.
All your mail in one place.
Labels and Folders:
Create and edit labels and folders right from Sparrow. Easily keep a clean and tidy inbox.
Change fonts, add bulleted or numbered list. Sparrow makes it easy to customize your mail.
Simply press space to preview all your attachments.
Drag & drop images and documents straight into your mail.
With Dropbox & CloudApp, sending a mail with attachment has never been simpler. Drag, Drop and sync.
Stay up to date with your mail stream on selected accounts.
Sending mails from different addresses has never been this easy.
If you use Gmail, Sparrow supports Priority Inbox.
Hide message previews and the sidebar. See more mail at a glance.
View all your folders, labels, and mail accounts straight in the main view.
· improved performance when loading huge conversations
· URL in subject can be clicked
· date / subject in headers can be selected
· improved avatar in message cells
· IMAP compatibility issues
· brazilian localization
· fixed progress indicator in message view
· fixed crash when loading some HTML messages
· crash when reimporting POP fixed